Mapael – Display dynamic vector maps with jQuery. Ease the build of pretty data visualizations on dynamic vector maps.
For example, with Mapael, you can display a map of the world with clickable countries. You can also build simple dataviz by setting some parameters in order to automatically set a color depending on a value to each area of your map and display the associated legend. Moreover, you can plot cities on the map with circles, squares or images by their latitude and longitude. Many more options are available, read the documentation in order to get a complete overview of mapael abilities.
- based on jQuery and raphael.js. And optionnaly based on jQuery mousewheel for the zoom on mousewheel feature.
- Interactive. Set href, tooltip, add events and many more on the elements of your map.
- Plottable cities Cities can be plotted on the map with circles, squares or images by their latitude and longitude
- Areas and plotted points colorization with legends. Mapael automatically sets attributes like color and size to each area and plotted point displayed on map and generates an interactive legend in order to build pretty dataviz
- Easy to add new maps. Build your own maps based on SVG paths
- SEO-friendly. An alternative content can be set for non-JS users and web crawlers
- Resizable Maps are easily resizable.
- Zoom Zoom and panning abilities.
Data Visualizations, Dynamic, Dynamic Maps, Maps, MIT License, Vector Maps